Last Updated: 16
Information Collection and Use:
- We may collect personal information such as name, email address, and demographic data when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is used to fulfill specific requests, such as newsletter subscriptions or user account creation.
- We do not share or sell personal information to third parties. However, we may share non-personal aggregated demographic information with our partners or advertisers.
- Like many other websites, NetGuruIndia.com uses log files. These files log visitors to the site, including IP addresses, browser types, internet service providers, referring/exit pages, platform types, date/time stamps, and the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather demographic information.
- NetGuruIndia.com may contain links to external websites not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that NetGuruIndia.com has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately, and we will make every effort to promptly remove such information from our records.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact us.
Thank you for trusting NetGuruIndia.com.